Oak Hills On-The-Move
On the Move is fitness program that encourages students to walk or run laps around the track behind the school during their lunch recess. As students accrue miles they earn small prizes to encourage them to continue moving. When they reach mile 26, they earn an “On the Move Marathon” t-shirt.
On the Move is completely run by volunteers who come out for a shift on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays to help record laps, hand out prizes, and cheer on the kids. It is one of the best opportunities at Oak Hills if you’d like to start volunteering in your child’s classroom/grade but need to bring younger children with you.
If you would like more information about On the Move at Oak Hills please read our Frequently Asked Questions page or email the On The Move team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On The Move Success Story
- 2017-2018 On The Move Statistics and Milestones.
- 2016-2017 On The Move Statistics and Milestones.
- 2014-2015 On The Move Statistics and Milestone
- 2013-2014 On The Move Statistics and Milestones.
- 2012-2013 On The Move Statistics and Milestones.
- 2011-2012 On The Move Statistics and Milestones.