Popcorn Fridays are returning this year on Friday, Oct. 21st!
Students may purchase popcorn for $1 a bag during lunch recess and proceeds will go towards scholarship funds for 4th and 5th grade field trips. We need 6 volunteers to make sure this happens! Please sign-up on our Google volunteer sheet!
We need volunteers to bring and set up food for our Teachers during conference week (CLICK THE IMAGE FOR MORE DETAILS)
PTO School Picnic/Curriculum Night Survey
We are looking for feedback about the new format of the Back to School Picnic/Curriculum Night event this year. Please click here to complete a survey for our PTO leadership and planning teams. Thank you!
The next PTO meeting is scheduled for Monday, December 5 at 7pm in the Oak Hills Library.
This is a Special Meeting regarding legacy funds. The next regular PTO meeting is scheduled for Monday, January 9 at 3pm.
Congratulations and Thank You Oak Hills Families & Community!!
* 70% of the student body participated in fundraising efforts for the Jog-a-thon (413 students)
* 33% of the student body actively used Pledgestar. However, monies received via Pledgestar account for 61% – of the total funds raised ($24,163).
* 48% of the student body used pledge packets
* 11% of the student body used both Pledgestar and pledge packets
* Donations via Pledgestar averaged $123 per student.
* Donations via Pledge Packets averaged $54 per student.
* Students who used Pledgestar raised on average more than double the funds of students who used only pledge packets.
* 5077 total laps run = 1269 miles! More miles than last year but fewer students.